About Me

My photo
One girl, one life, one world shared.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Failing the First

So today has been a pretty busy and pretty intense day for me emotionally.  Technically, today is now the 5th, in my timezone, anyway, but I haven't gone to bed yet, so I'm calling it Monday (the 4th) still.

I don't have much in the way of a blog post for you today, so instead I'm blogging that I've got nothing. I'll need some time to process my day and perhaps have some reflections for you later. Have to let things bubble in the noggin for a little while.

In other news, I'm anticipating a return trip to the hospital soon, which may add a further hurdle to daily blogging, but I'm sticking with it anyway. I've got some unfinished writings hanging around in here that I'll see if I can get the finishing touches on and get an actual post up tomorrow and perhaps some to post while I'm on my next sabbatical.

In the meantime, please stare at a picture of my adorable cat. His name is Normal and he's really rather loved by everyone who meets him. Plus, internet memes tell me that people love to stare at pictures of cats.


No comments:

Post a Comment